Wednesday 19 May 2010

30 year mortgage rates are at a very competitive level right now, really almost at a 40 year low.

It seems that current 30 year mortgage rates are at a very competitive level right now, really almost at a 40 year low, and so it is an ideal time to refinance your home or business and get the cash needed for new construction or other projects.

With current 30 year mortgage rates being what they are, you really can not afford not to get a 30 year mortgage on your home for any one of a number of purposes.


When I saw what current 30 year mortgage rates were at, I immediately began thinking of the deck that I have dreamed of building on the back of my house for years – that spacious pation where I could have barbecues, concerts, and just oodles of good times if I only had the money and time to get it built, so that I immediately mortgaged my house and set about building my dream.

Taking advantage of current 30 year mortgage rates, I was able to actually save money off my previous mortgage and use that money to begin work on my many fantastic projects which I had dreamed of building.


The deck, of course was the first, and I immediately had all of the money which I needed to get the supplies to construct the thing from exploiting the advantageous current 30 year mortgage rates. I was also helped by the existence of a tool lending library in my community.


A tool lending library is a community service which functions much like a normal library, where anyone who wants to can borrow supplies to fix or refurnish their house, or car or other major project for free. If you use the tool lending library, be careful, as fees for late returns are often steep.

So, after borrowing a cement mixer, saws, blades, a steamer, and several other various implements of construction, I was ready to start building my deck. First, I laid the concrete supports so that it could be elevated off the ground.


Then, I built a framework out of rugged unfinished lumber – it didn't have to look too nice as it wouldn't be in public view, but it was strong and did the trick. Finally, I laid the planking on top of it.


This was the most difficult part, and took the longest. But once I added railings, varnish, and double checked everything for safety, I was ready to go. Now I have barbecues out there every week, and I could never have done it if I hadn't re-mortgaged my house.

1 comment:

Erica Smith said...

Dear,

I want to make 1 guest article post in your site, only if you permit me. The post contains 350 words above and totally unique as they will be written by my content writers and the articles will be on the theme of your site.



Please contact me at my mail soon. In return, I will place your links in my different finance sites covering debt, mortgage, real estate, credit and insurance matters.



regards,

Erica Smith

erica(@)mydebtconsolidationprogram(.)com